Are you looking for a new way to ensure sophisticated planning and imposition and are in the Packaging, Label, Commercial or Wide Format industry? Tilia Phoenix is your solution!
Phoenix allows users to generate fast and accurate estimates which can help reduce pre-press time, automate error-prone tasks and maximize media and device usage.
Built from the ground up to cut costs, Phoenix offers the option to:
- Find the most cost effective layouts by searching across millions of combinations in minutes
- Use fine grained item control and a rich set of dynamic marks to create print-ready layouts with ease
- Fully automate Phoenix with Enfocus Switch, Hot-folders or a custom REST-based client
Phoenix is designed to work with both square-cut and irregular shape designs, in addition to all types of printed products such as:
- Packaging and Labels
- Wide Format
Key Features in Tilia Phoenix:
Intent based planning
Phoenix will model your company and all the systems in it, such as:
- Order details (quantity, inks, bleed, etc)
- Presses (costs, capabilities and marks)
- Substrate (type, grade and cost)
- Post-press considerations and costs
- Plate costs
Devices: One size fits all
Phoenix is designed to work with Offset, Digital, Wide Format and multiple presses at once.
Using existing dies or “Standing dies”, Phoenix can generate ganged layouts that are guaranteed to match your post-press processes already set up.
Sheet and Plate marks
Phoenix offers a rich set of dynamic Sheet and Plate marks specifically designed to go in the right place with the right inks and text – every time!
If you work with existing CAD layouts, perform seamless repeats, square-cut or nested layouts directly from artwork – Phoenix offers the right tool for you to create print-ready Layouts in no time at all!
Adds the ability to use auto Imposition AI tools to search across millions of combinations in minutes to find the most cost effective layouts.
Increases the maximum number of products that can be utilized per job from 50 to 1000.
Offers import capabilities for all supported CAD formats including CFF2, DXF, DDES 2/3 and Structural PDF.
Adds support for UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and QR Code.
Generates dynamic data-driven Braille with ADA compliance, including hardcoded size and spacing.
Increases the maximum export size from 3.5 x 3.5 m to 10 x 10 m.
Includes an additional 30k max layouts, 10k m2 max export area, and 10k max Imposition AI sessions.
Automate (Pricing varies)**
This module offers Automation via any of Phoenix’s automation types, including the REST Web Service, Switch Connector, Hot Folders and MIS Connectors. Supports multi-currency.
**If Tilia is required for integration with Switch, the Automate module is required.
Enfocus Switch Integration with Tilia Phoenix
The Phoenix Plan configurator provides complete hands-off Automation and integration with Enfocus Switch. With the Phoenix Plan configurator users can:
- Harness the full power of Phoenix Plan inside Switch
- Import product orders from CSV or in direct PDF input
- All product properties are available for total control over how products are defined in Phoenix
- Imposed PDF & JDF output using Phoenix presets
- Generate die layouts and detailed PDF or XML reports
- Detailed XML datasets are attached to all output files