Switch Workgroup Studio Bundle
From now until December 29, 2022 automate PDF preflighting and save $2247 on this special limited time bundle that includes Enfocus PitStop Server with the Switch Core Engine, Configurator Module, Metadata Module and SwitchClient Module along with one-year of Maintenance & Support.
Enfocus Switch is workflow automation software that increases efficiency by removing manual and repetitive steps that bog down staff and slow production.
With the Switch Workgroup Studio Bundle, incoming customer job files sent by email or to an FTP/FTPS/sFTP site can be monitored and processed 24/7 making the entire job on boarding and preflighting process hands-free. Quality control is the most important step in any print business and the combined power of Switch with PitStop Server will save hours of time by seamlessly moving PDF files through a comprehensive PDF preflight. Common fatal job errors such as missing bleed, missing fonts, low res images will be detected whilst Smart Preflight technology can make use of variable job data from an external source, such as an MIS/ERP system allowing files to be preflighting against job-specific information such as dimensions/size and other unique details that are specific to the file’s associated order.
Using the included HTTP submit points CSRs can quickly check whether customer files meet production requirements without involving or waiting on prepress staff. Files can be uploaded through a web-browser window from the CSR’s desktop and within a few seconds notification messages can be issued with the preflight status. Visual PDF preflight reports can be generated automatically which highlight any problems that require attention and these reports can optionally be included on internal or external notifications.
Pick up external job ticket information from MIS/ERP systems using the Metadata Module and parse XML, JDF or JSON data for intelligent file routing and job processing. Variable order data can be used to determine which PitStop Actions and Profiles are appropriate based on the file’s production needs, including what type of imposition layout is required (if a 3rd party imposition tool is connected to the Switch flow), where the PDF proof should be issued, which digital output device will be used and many other decisions that can be made based upon variable order data.
• Receive jobs unattended 24/7. Monitor multiple file submission points such as FTP servers, emails, network hot folders and listen for Webhooks and HTTP requests from eCommerce sites
• Sorting, routing and file renaming happen seamlessly without user intervention
• Job onboarding dramatically improves allowing your skilled staff more time to work on complex jobs
• Connect your “technology islands” to string-up 3rd party imposition, RIP, colour management and other software into an automated workflow
• Use external MIS/ERP job tickets to create an intelligent workflow driven by variable customer/job data
• Provide web-based based Submit points for CSRs and internal staff to create your own job tickets and use variable customer/job data just like you would from an MIS or ERP system
• Issue press-ready PDFs to internal staff or clients for job approval
• Deliver press-ready PDFs to digital output devices
• Archive job files and create folder structures
The Switch Workgroup Studio Bundle provides an open, flexible and scalable automation platform that will become the backbone of your production.
Don’t miss this special limited time bundle that includes a powerful Switch configuration to improve all key areas of your workflow!
There are no reviews yet.