Are you used to being able to import color swatches from InDesign documents? CtrlLayers for InDesign will give you the same ability to import layers from other InDesign documents. Layers can contain any and all InDesign elements including graphics files.
After installing CtrlLayers you will find two new options in you InDesign layers panel. First, make sure the layers you would like to include in the new document are visible and hide all layers you do not want to be included.
Select the “New document from visible layers” option from InDesign’s Layers panel. A new document will be created ready for use.
To import layer(s) from a file, with any document open, simply select the “Import layer(s) from file” option in the InDesign Layers panel. A browser window will open and let you choose the InDesign file you would like to import the layer from.
It’s that easy!
- Create new InDesign documents from visible layers
- Import layer(s) from InDesign documents
- Export layers from documents
- Scripting support for Java, VB and Apple Script
- Localized languages supported Swedish, English, German, French and Italian
There are no reviews yet.